Join Guardian24 on the 9 July 2014 at the National Housing Federation’s Care and Support Conference and Exhibition. The event is taking place at 1 Wimpole Street, London
Guardian24 will be exhibiting at the event to showcase our award-winning Lone Worker Solutions. There’s been a move towards more mobile and flexible ways of working within the housing sector over the last few years. Equipping staff with Smartphone and tablet based technology is improving the way in which front line staff work. Although this brings benefits in terms of productivity, we’re now seeing more people working alone for longer periods of time. Coupled with recent changes to the welfare system, this is putting pressure on employers to review the way in which they manage the risks their ‘lone working’ staff face.
The G24 solution was developed jointly in partnership with a housing organisation 10 years ago. It’s now helping provide reassurance and peace of mind to housing staff working alone in the community. This simple and effective method to managing the risks to lone workers, has been the most widely adopted in the UK housing sector, with over 36,000 subscribers now benefiting from this approach.
What else is happening at the Care and Support Conference?
Structural reform in the NHS, widespread cuts, uncertainty for the future of services, welfare reform – all impact the health and well-being of our communities. How can housing associations plan, reshape and drive the improvement on health, homes and lives for residents?
The Care and Support Conference 2014 brings together housing associations that provide health, care and support services, with a range of client groups to debate responses to current challenges, share learning and shape future approaches.
- Susan Bickerton, Chief Executive, Norcare
- Robert Harris, Director of Strategy, NHS England
- Jane Dudman, Editor, Public Services Network, The Guardian
- Rick Stern, Chief Executive, NHS Alliance
Why should you attend?
- Ignite partnerships to achieve the preventive, health, housing and support offers our communities need
- Analysis to help you re-shape your services to make the most impact for limited public investment and deliver better outcomes
- Learn to take the right risks in providing better homes, care and support for older and vulnerable people
Book your place now
For more information on the event click here: https://www.housing.org.uk/events/browse/care-and-support-conference-and-exhibition-2014-south or download the booking form and brochure (PDF, opens new window)