Guardian24 will be exhibiting at the Lone Worker Safety Event, Olympia Conference Centre, London – Tuesday 26th November 2013.
The Lone Worker Safety Event is for those seeking up-to-date information on lone worker safety, lone worker protection and lone worker security. The event is for Health and Safety professionals, lone workers themselves, managers and senior members of staff who work within organisations where lone working takes places. Previous Lone Worker Safety events have been attended by professionals from a variety of sectors. E.g. public sector enforcement, housing, social and health care, nursing, utilities representatives and public transport.
Come along to hear some of the country’s leading experts discuss the latest issues on lone worker safety. Includes Rachel Griffin, Chief Executive of the Suzy Lamplugh Trust. The UK’s leading personal safety charity whom Guardian24 have recently partnered with.
Come and visit Guardian24 (winner of the IFSEC 2013 Lone Working ‘Product of the Year Award’) on stand 21 to see a demonstration of our range of BS 8484 certified lone worker solutions. Speak with our team of experts on how we can help protect your lone workers. We will also be showcasing the range of specialist lone worker devices that we work with.
Benefits of attending the Lone Worker Safety Event 2013
- Gain enhanced awareness of lone worker safety risks
- Learn how to balance meeting your duty of care with providing an effective service to the public
- Understand how technology can help to improve lone worker safety
- Gain a better knowledge of nature, causes and good responses to aggressive behaviour or conflict
- Discover how to help lone workers cope with the aftermath of an assault
To arrange a 121 meeting with one of our lone working experts at the event, contact the Guardian24 marketing team on 0207 118 8247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org