Guardian24’s Customer Service Centre portal empowers our clients by providing them direct access to various features of the service via a secure web-based interface, in real-time, 24 hours a day.
One of the most important elements when implementing a lone worker solution is the ability for management within your organisation to effectively review, monitor and maintain control of your lone and mobile worker safety strategy.
Guardian24’s bespoke reporting tool gives independence and clear visibility to report on usage, add and delete users, change protocols, access maps and location information, retrieve incidents and manage your account, all presented in real time. We will give you on-going support throughout your contract but with the Guardian24 web based Management Portal you will also have the freedom to manage your own lone worker procedures and protocols.
- Personalisation Each individual lone worker profile will contain tailored information such as appearance, allergies, medical conditions and escalation preferences. All information and contact details can be amended by the client to keep it as accurate as possible at all times.
- Flexible Emergency Procedures In addition to the user details, the CSC allows customers to define each user’s alarm escalation procedures – these are the guidelines our Controllers will follow in an emergency. As Lone Worker specialists operating in every industry sector, Guardian24 fully understand the risks faced by different organisations and individuals can vary considerably. As such, our alarm escalation procedures are designed by you, to work for you, and are all editable within the CSC in real-time, 24/7.
- Real-Time Updates The portal can be accessed 24/7 by the client administrators or end-users make required updates in real time. The secure online interface instantly replicates the information on Guardian24’s system to ensure accuracy during an alarm.
- Reporting, Tracking and Locating Real-time data can be generated to indicate user activity. Administrators can gain visual representations using satellite and street maps to track locations, dates and times of alarms. The suite of reports can be exported by administrators on a regular basis for further analysis.
- Pooling and Sharing Our service even allows devices to be ‘pooled’ or shared between multiple users, thereby reducing your subscription costs. Having the flexibility to reallocate devices to staff in real-time can prove invaluable, particularly for organisations that employ shift workers.
- Device Settings The setting on Guardian24’s personal alarms can be altered to suit the user’s activity. The frequency of GPS tracking intervals can be set to choose how often the user’s position is recorded and stored. The sensitivity of the Man-Down fall detector can also be programmed depending on the type of activity being undertaken.