Guardian24 will be demonstrating our range of personal safety solutions, including the exclusive MicroGuard device, at this year’s Lone Worker Safety Conference in London. Taking place at the Olympia Conference Centre on 24th November, the event includes a programme of best practice Health and Safety seminars, lunch and refreshments, as well as an exhibition.
Topics being discussed at this year’s event include:
1. Legislation surrounding lone working
2. Best practice for risk assessments & Lone Worker Policies
3. Practical strategies to reduce risks
4. Behavioural & Psychological Safety
5. Conflict Management strategies
6. Personal Protective Equipment
Guardian24 are exhibiting on Stand number 5, where we will be showcasing our award winning range of personal safety apps and dedicated devices. Why not visit us – our expert team will be on hand to discuss how we can help in achieving Duty of Care for your lone working staff.
For more details and to register for the event, please visit: www.loneworkersafetyexpo.com
Thinking of implementing a lone worker solution? Our brochure can help.