Do you have drive and enthusiasm for work? Then you might just be who we are looking for.
Guardian24 are the UK and Ireland’s leading Lone Worker Solutions Provider with an expansive vision for the future. Explore our careers area below where we are constantly looking for new talent to join the team.
If you would like to apply for any of our roles, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent/Full Time – Competitive Salary – Epsom, Surrey – Shift work on a 2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off basis
Benefits: 22 shifts holiday, discretionary bonuses, pension scheme, other staff benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our growing Alarm Receiving Centre for a confident Controller, responsible for providing support for Guardian24 customers when an alarm call is placed. An IMC controller needs to effectively assess calls and escalate them according to the individual’s procedures, or to the emergency services where appropriate.
– Maintain an excellent knowledge of, and adherence to, the Guardian24 operational procedures
– Verify alarms to ensure that, where possible, only genuine emergencies are passed to the emergency services
– Decide on appropriate response action
– Communicate comprehensive and correct information to the agency best equipped to deal with it
– Bring an incident to a satisfactory conclusion and produce a written report
– Provide feedback and suggestions on improving the service
– Calm, methodical and dependable
– Level headed and courteous
– Able to take own initiative
– Computer and systems literate
– Communicate effectively, easily and with confidence over the telephone with users, customers and emergency services
– Take responsibility for managing an emergency incident
– Strong ability to multi-task
– Experience of working in a similarly pressured environment
Permanent Full Time
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, discretionary bonuses, Pension Scheme, share award scheme
Guardian24 is the fastest growing and largest lone worker protection company in the UK, providing safety solutions to businesses with lone workers or vulnerable people.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our growing Customer Support team for a Customer Support Executive, reporting to the Customer Support Supervisors. This role is primarily supporting our customers via phone and email queries, a level of complaint handling, preparing devices for dispatch and other administrative / reporting duties.
– Providing primarily inbound telephone and email support to Guardian24 customers, whilst building rapport and adhering to company service level standards.
– Processing of customer orders in preparation for shipment
– Provide regular reporting for both internal and external customers.
– Ensure all customer queries and communications are logged on the Customer Support CRM system
– Various customer support administration functions, including interaction with other departments within the business.
– Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
– Able to deal with customer queries by empathising, maintaining professionalism and display patience within a sometimes-pressurised environment
– Competent IT skills, with confidence with Microsoft programs such as Excel/Word etc.
– A ‘can-do’ attitude toward all tasks.
– Ability to use own initiative and work as a team player.
– A good analytical approach and attention to detail towards tasks
– Experience of working in a customer service / support environment.
Thank you for your interest. Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.